My Life As A Dad...

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Advice Column for Parents

I am working on my next entry, but I have been very busy and overwhelmed while time is passing since my last post. My stepson just won second place in the county science fair and now he has been invited to go up to the state level. There is a meeting tonight for all of the parents to get the details that I just found out about last night, and my wife is already going to my daughters school for a meeting of the governing board (we have some things to say to them!). I don't know what we are going to do when the baby starts school and we have 3 kids in school at once! It's a roller coaster ride, but my life has never felt as full and alive as now.
 
Anyway, while I am working on my next blog entry I thought I would throw this out. I love talking about parenting; I have a passion for it. So, if there is anyone who may happen upon this blog who would like to ask any question about parenting, or if you just have a story to tell, please leave a comment. I guarantee that all answers will be respectful, positive and keeping in mind the inherent goodness of all people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home