My Life As A Dad...

Monday, March 28, 2005

Interlude

Just a quick report of what's on my mind right now, then I have a serious matter I need to attend to...

In The News
Finally, some real investigative reporting (the kind that you don't see much of these days).

In My Life
I just found out that my daughter is sleeping over her friend’s house tonight. My wife called me at work to tell me that she has been picked up already. That means I won't see her until tomorrow evening. I am having one of those moments when it feels like time is spiraling out of control. My kids are growing way too fast, and before I know it they will be living their own lives too busy to visit me. What will I do then? I am not one of those parents who can't wait for their children to be off to college.

On the other hand, I get to spend some quality time with my son tonight. And I am sure he will enjoy having my full attention without his sister tackling him every 20 minutes. My wife will be at work, so I can even order in pizza!

That's about all I have time for right now. I have that serious matter to attend to... My Haagen-Dazs Vanilla Swiss Almond ice cream is melting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home