My Life As A Dad...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The First Phone Conversation

I just had the first phone conversation with my 2 year old son. It went like this:

son: "Hi Daddy!"
me: "Hey, good morning. How are you this morning?"
son: "Ya."
me: "Is your mom making breakfast?"
son: "Ya."
me: "What are you eating for breakfast?"
son: "Ya."
me: "Are you hungry?"
son: "Ya."
me: "OK, enjoy your breakfast. Can I talk to your mom?"
son: "Ya."
me: "OK, hand the phone to your mom ok."
son: "Ya. Bye-bye Daddy."
me: "Bye, I love y..."
son: Click

You might have to be a parent to understand just how cute and amazing and wonderful that conversation was. Ya...

1 Comments:

  • hahaha, dont you just love kids, they say the darndest things.. ya.. so.. ya.. lol =D its gizmo2 btw, droped in to check things out lol, cute kid too =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home